Invited National and International Talks by Dr. Romee:
1.Medical Oncology Grand Rounds at Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, LA, CA Date: 3/6/14. Title of the talk: Use of Haploidentical Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Memory-like NK Cells in Leukemia.
2.Medical Oncology Grand Rounds at Roswell Park Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY Date: 10/24/14. Title of the talk: Use of Haploidentical Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Memory-like NK Cells in Leukemia.
3.Invited Speaker at 2015 One Lamda’s Advanced HLA Technical Workshop in Henderson, NV Date: 2/23/15. Title of the talk: Donor Specific Antibodies in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
4.Invited Speaker at Innate Killer Cell Summit 2016 in Sand Diego, CA Date: 5/16/16.Title of the talk: Memory-like NK Cell Demonstrate Enhanced Anti-leukemia Activity in a Xenograft Mouse Model and in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory AML.
5.Invited Speaker at 2015 BMT Winter Workshop in Orlando, FL Date: 12/4/15. Title of the talk: Human Cytokine Induced Memory-like NK Cells Show Promising Activity in AML Patients.
6.Invited Speaker at 2016 ASHI Annual Meeting, Saint Louis, MO. Date: 9/25/16. Title of the talk: ‘Permissible’ HLA Mis-matches in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
7.BMT and Hematologic Malignancy Grand Rounds at Dana Farber Cancer Center, Boston, MA Date: 2/2/2017. Title of the talk: Harnessing NK Cell Memory for Leukemia Immunotherapy.
8.Medical Oncology Grand Rounds at Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL Date: 3/25/2017. Title of the talk: Cytokine Activation to Optimize NK Cell Activation for Immunotherapy.
9. Hematology Medical Oncology Grand Rounds at University of North Caroline, Chapel Hill, NC Date: 9/14/2017. Title of the talk: Cytokine Activation to Optimize NK Cell Immunotherapy for Leukemia.
10.Invited Speaker at the 16th Annual Discovery on Target, NK Cells, Boston, MA Date: 9/26/2018. Title of the talk: Harnessing NK Cell memory for Immunotherapy of Cancer.
11.10th Annual Arthur Haut, MD Lecture at University of Arkansas, LR, AK Date: 10/18/18. Title of the talk: Advances in Haploidentical Donor Transplantation.
12.Innate Killer Cell Summit, San Diego, CA Date: 3/24/19. Title of the talk: NK Cell Memory to Target Advanced Malignancies.
13.Boston Children’s Hematology and Oncology Immunology Seminar. Date: 9/12/19. Title of the talk: NK Cell Memory to Target Cancer.
14.Annual Cord Blood Congress, Miami, FL Date: 9/14/19. Title of the talk: Enhanced Targeting of Cancer by Memory-like NK Cells.
15. 2019 Annual BMT Winter Workshop, Orlando, FL Date: 12/12/19. Title of the talk: Prolonged NK cell Impairment after PTCy Based Haploidentical Donor Transplantation.
16.Center for Immuno-Oncology (CIO) Monthly Immunotherapy Seminar, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston. Data: 1/10/2020. Title of the talk: Natural Killer Based Immunotherapy Approaches to Cancer.
17. University of Pennsylvania, Weekly Immunotherapy Seminar. Date: 1/24/2020. Title of the talk: Novel Approaches to NK Cell Based Immunotherapy.
18. Invited Speaker, Plenary Session, 2020 TCT / Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR. Date: 2/20/2020. Title of the talk: Key Advances and Opportunities of Haploidentical Donor Transplantation.
19. Invited Speaker, APP / Trainee Education Session 2020 TCT / Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR. Date: 2/21/2020. Title of the talk: Novel Approaches to Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) for Relapse after Stem Cell Transplantation.
20. STRAT-CELL Lecture at Oslo University, Norway. Date: 7/1/2020. Title of the talk: Memory-Like NK Cell Based Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy.
21. 'Doc Is In' Seminar, Koch Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA. Date: 10/15/2020. Title of the talk: NK Cell Based Immunotherapy for Cancer.